FTS Safety Group is open for business.
We are only accepting direct calls with the off-site sales staff and online orders. The retail shop is closed completely to the public. For contact details email firstname.lastname@example.org or consult our website.
The uvex C500 series sets standards regarding protection, comfort, flexibility, tactility and economy. This hi-tech protective glove combines all of these qualities with the highest level of cut protection, level 5/C.
- cut protection glove with excellent wearer comfort
- palm and fingertips with High-Performance Elastomer (HPE) coating
- colour: lime, anthracite
- available in sizes: 7 to 11
- certified to EN 388:2016 (4 X 4 2 C) and to EN 407 (X 1 X X X X)
- outstanding mechanical abrasion resistance thanks to the soft-grip coating
- very good grip in damp and wet environments
- very high level of cut protection with patented uvex Bamboo TwinFlex® technology
- in accordance with EN 407, the model is suitable for contact warmth up to +100 °C
- highly flexible
- very good tactile sensation
- perfect fit with 3D Ergo technology
- free of harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- silicone-free according to imprint test
- highly breathable thanks to uvex climazone
Applications cut protection (level 5/C) for working in:
- metal industry
- automotive industry
- glass industry
- paper industry
- building and construction industry