FTS Safety Group is open for business. We'll be shipping out essential PPE only during the lockdown period.
We are only accepting direct calls with the off-site sales staff and online orders. The retail shop is closed completely to the public. For contact details email firstname.lastname@example.org or consult our website.
This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in an array of harsh conditions. This boot has found popularity amongst contract workers and those on a budget.
- Braided lace from polyester yarn and central core for additional strength.
- Reflective safety tab on the rear for enhanced visibility at night.
- The vamp lining is from a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material.
- The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95˚C.
- The boot is anti-static.
- If required, the boot is available with a steel midsole (black only).
- Steel toe cap.
- Can withstand an impact load of 200 Joules.
- If required, the boot is available without a steel toe cap (black only).
- The Neoflex boot has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345 specification and carries the SANS/ISO 20345 certified mark.