This shoe has been engineered without metal for workers who require metal-free safety footwear. The shoe includes technological advancements in comfort and carries the approval of the Podiatry Association of South Africa
Metal free: This shoe contains no metal parts.
Anti-Static: Allows static electricity to pass through and dissipate.
200 Joules Compliance: 200 Joules compliance means that the toe cap's impact resistance is tested by a steel striker with a mass 20kg +/- 0.4kg adapted to fall freely on vertical guides from a predetermined height of 1000mm.
Ultra-fresh Technology: Strong anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, protection. Moisture management and odour control.
Oil & Acid Resistant:The extent to which the shoe withstands damaging exposure to oils, acid and chemicals.
- Upper: Suede | 2 pair Ghillie loops and 3 pair non-metallic eyelits | Engineered with ankle stability feature for additional support | Reflective tape for enhanced safety | Padded bellows tongue and collar for comfort. Extra-wide fitting upper as per podiatry specifications.
- Lining: Needle-fibred vamp lining for excellent perspiration absorbency | Anti-static, non-woven in-sock with Poron at the ball and heel of the foot for additional comfort and anti-fatigue support.
- Midsole: Engineered with an EVA heel insert for shock absorption | Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
- Toe Cap: Composite.
- Sole: Double Density PU/PU (Heat-resistant up to 95 degrees)
- Sizes: 5-12.
- Colour: Black.
- Podiatry Association Of South Africa.
- SABS Approved.
- SANS/ISO 20345.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.