FTS Safety Group is open for business.
We are only accepting direct calls with the off-site sales staff and online orders. The retail shop is closed completely to the public. For contact details email email@example.com or consult our website.
This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in environments where extreme heat and exposure to sparks and metal burns are present. This boot has found popularity amongst welders.
- Braided lace from polyester yarn and central core for additional strength.
- The vamp lining is from a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material.
- The boot can withstand temperatures up to 300˚C.
- The boot is non-conductive.
- Steel toe cap.
- Can withstand an impact load of 200 Joules.
- Has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345 specification and carries the SANS/ISO 20345 certified mark.