This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in an array of extreme environments including: slippery conditions, high heat, high abrasion and exposure to acids, oils and chemicals:
- Braided lace from polyester yarn and central core for additional strength.
- The vamp lining is from a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material.
- The boot can withstand temperatures up to 300˚C.
- The boot is non-conductive.
- The boot comes standard with an anti-penetration midsole.
- Steel toe cap: Extra-wide fitting.
- Can withstand an impact load of 200 Joules.
- Has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345 specification and carries the SANS/ISO 20345 certified mark.