FTS Safety Group is open for business.
We are only accepting direct calls with the off-site sales staff and online orders. The retail shop is closed completely to the public. For contact details email firstname.lastname@example.org or consult our website.
This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in an array of harsh conditions. This boot includes technological advancements in comforts and carries the approval of the Podiatry Association of South Africa. This boot has found popularity amongst workers who are on their feet for long periods of time.
- Braided lace from polyester yarn and central core for additional strength.
- The vamp lining is form a hi-tech needle-fibre blend with excellent perspiration absorbency and treated with Ultra-Fresh to impart hygienic and anti-bacterial properties to the material.
- The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95˚C.
- The boot is anti-static.
- If required, this boot can be manufactured with a steel midsole.
- Steel toe cap – extra-wide fitting.
- Can withstand an impact load of 200 Joules.
- The Munich boot has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345 specification and carries the SANS/ISO 20345 certified mark.