FTS Safety Group is open for business.
We are only accepting direct calls with the off-site sales staff and online orders. The retail shop is closed completely to the public. For contact details email firstname.lastname@example.org or consult our website.
DURABLE YET STYLISH
A stylish all leather pull up boot with elastic side gussets which gives additional comfort and support to the wearer. The Bova comfort vamp lining is made from special needled hi-tech fibre blend which has excellent perspiration absorbency resulting in a low heat build up and more comfortable shoe for the wearer.
This boot has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in an array of harsh conditions. Whilst these are typical to outdoor terrains, such as agriculture, this boot has found popularity amongst individuals who move between the office and on-site
Oil & Acid Resistant:The extent to which the shoe withstands damaging exposure to oils, acid and chemicals.
Anti-Static:Allows static electricity to pass through and dissipate.
200 Joules Compliance:200 joules compliance means that the toe cap's impact resistance is tested by a steel striker with a mass of 20kg +/-0.4kg adapted to fall freely on vertical guides from a predetermined height of 1000mm.
Ultra-fresh Technology:Strong anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial protection. Moisture management and odour control.
- Upper: Full grain leather | Elastic side gussets for ease of entering and exiting the boot | 2 pull straps.
- Lining: Needle-fibred vamp lining for excellent perspiration absorbency. Anti-static, non-woven in-sock for flexibility, comfort and stability. Anti-bacterial Energizer woollen top sock with anti-microbial properties.
- Midsole: Shank reinforcement for arch support. Anti-penetration midsole available (Black only / 6 - 8 weeks).
- Toe Cap: Steel | Available without toe cap (6 - 8 weeks).
- Sole: Double Density PU/PU (Heat-resistant up to 95 degrees).
- Sizes: 3-13.
- Colour: Black.
- SABS Approved.
- SANS/ISO 20345.