This shoe has been engineered to provide the wearer with protection in an array of harsh conditions. This shoe includes technological advancements in comfort and carries the approval of the Podiatry Association of South Africa. This shoe has found popularity amongst workers who are on their feet for long periods of time.
- The Energiser Poron / EVA top sock is from a combination of polyester and wool, with excellent perspiration absorbency, and bonded to a layer of EVA.
- The Poron inserts at the ball and heel of the top sock offer optimum support where it is needed most, ensuring dynamic impact compression and a gentle rebound with every step.
- The shoe can withstand temperatures up to 95˚C
- Steel toe cap - extra-wide fitting
- Can withstand an impact load of 200 joules
The Bremen shoe has been tested to comply with SANS/ISO 20345 specification and carries the SANS/ISO 20345 certified mark.